Contact our hydration specialists in Newport Beach to learn more about IV therapy and boost shots
Fight Chronic Infections Naturally with IV Drip Therapy
<< Back to IV therapy benefits
IV Vitamin Drips Treat Symptoms of Chronic Infections
Our bodies are made to naturally fight off infections. Defense mechanisms are designed to push out the toxins causing a particular infections. Sometimes, however, a person’s body may be lacking the necessary defense mechanisms to fight off infections.
To continually fight off chronic infections, a body must be in its optimal state to work properly. A healthy body and an effective immune system rely on the proper intake of hydration, making our hydration wellness treatment a viable solution for your chronic infections.
Poor Immune Systems
Having a poor immune system can lead to chronic infections your body just doesn’t have the strength to fight off. Our immune boost IV treatment is formulated with 11 key ingredients to support your immune system so it can protect against infection.
Ways to Boost Your Immune System:
- Increase your Vitamin C intake – Whether by supplement or diet, vitamin c is highly effective in providing you with the boost you need to improve your immune system. Boost Hydration’s Add-On boost shots include a Vitamin C Boost for only an additional $25.
- Get out and enjoy some sunshine – Vitamin D is one of the most important vitamins for the immune system and is absorbed from the rays of our sun. So get outside as often as you can for free Vitamin D.
- Reduce your stress – While some stress is natural, too much stress can cause your body to shut down. So whether it’s doing yoga, reading a book or not bringing your work home, finding time for yourself to unwind and relax will help to alleviate your stress.
- Maintain a healthy diet and weight – Maintaining a plentiful and colorful diet consisting of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean meat or fish will help ensure you receive all the right nutrients your body needs to fight off illnesses.
- Visit Boost Hydration – An Immune Boost shot may be the answer to your infections! 30 minutes of IV drip therapy will deliver nutrients right into your bloodstream.
- Exercise – Exercise slows down the release of stress hormones and lowers stress hormones which may protect against illness.
Chronic infection sufferers looking for an affordable and natural solution to ongoing illnesses will benefit from IV Therapy. With the infinite amount of treatment options available, an individualized IV Vitamin treatment plan from Boost Hydration will give your body the extra nutrients to find the balance it needs to fight your chronic infections. Book an IV Treatment or Vitamin Injection with Boost Hydration today and become one step closer to a healthier you.