Contact our hydration specialists in Newport Beach to learn more about IV therapy and boost shots
Weight Loss – Orange County, CA
The Dreaded Weight Loss Plateau
IV hydration therapy and boost shots deliver fluids and nutrients directly into your bloodstream, allowing for maximum absorption. Proper hydration is essential for healthy weight loss, helping your body to continue functioning efficiently and to recover after exercise.
Lose Weight with Vitamin Injections
Along with hydration, our weight loss injections, Skinny Me and Super Skinny Me, provide extra nutrients to boost your energy and metabolism. In addition to these weight loss treatments, we also offer B12 shots for weight loss. Vitamin B12 also improves your metabolism and energy to help you shed those unwanted pounds. Our medical professionals will help you determine which treatment is best for you. Make an appointment or stop by our Orange County hydration clinic to get started and lose weight!
Benefits of Water
Water isn’t some magical potion that burns fat, but it helps in other ways:
- Naturally suppresses appetite
- Eliminates hunger pains (which are often actually thirst pains)
- Replaces sugary drinks, eliminating calories
- Speeds metabolism
- Improves digestive system function
- Increases energy for workouts
- Allows muscles to work harder and burn more calories
Even just drinking cold water burns calories by making your body work to warm it up: one calorie per ounce of ice cold water. It doesn’t sound like much, but it adds up.
Experts recommend men should drink 13 cups of fluid a day and women should drink 9 cups. If that sounds like a lot and you don’t want to carry a water bottle everywhere you go, stop by our relaxed spa setting for a hydration treatment and get your metabolism moving.
What to Eat to Lose Weight
Even if you change nothing else about your diet, adding protein is one of the best ways to lose weight. Eating protein boosts your metabolism, makes you feel fuller, and reduces cravings.
If you’re not following a particular diet plan and are simply trying to eat healthier, here are some of the best things to eat and drink for weight loss:
- Water (of course)
- Eggs (there’s that protein!)
- Black coffee or green tea (lots of antioxidants)
- Coconut oil (great substitute for cooking fats)
- Fiber (helps control hunger and weight long term)
- Fruits and vegetables (lots of water and fiber!)
Cut back on foods with added sugars and refined carbs, along with sugary beverages like soda and fruit juice. If cutting these out entirely makes you feel like you’re depriving yourself, go ahead and indulge once in a while. Feeling deprived of things you love is a major reason so many people give up their healthy diets.
How to Lose Weight Fast: 12 Weight Loss Tips You Need to Try
Fad diets, miracle pills, weight loss tips for men, women, and teens—with so many weight loss trends, how do you figure out what’s real and what actually works for you? The basics everyone knows—healthy diet and exercise—are such broad categories it’s hard to pinpoint exactly what to eat and how to work out.
Along with your regular diet and routine, try these weight loss tips and tricks:
- Use smaller plates for portion control.
- Count your calories.
- Keep healthy snacks around, like fruit, nuts, yogurt, raw veggies, or hardboiled eggs.
- Brush your teeth after dinner so you’re less tempted for a snack later.
- Chew more slowly.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Don’t call it “exercising” or “working out”—call it what it is (running, bike riding, washing the car, playing with the dog).
- Go for a short walk every day, or twice a day.
- Split a meal or dessert at a restaurant with someone else.
- Get active while watching TV or during commercials.
- Eat at the table instead of in front of the TV.
- Stick it out—it generally gets easier to keep the weight off over time.
Our weight loss injections make an excellent supplement to whatever method you choose, improving your metabolism and energy to maximize the effects of your hard work.