Contact our hydration specialists in Newport Beach to learn more about IV therapy and boost shots
About Boost Hydration
IV Hydration Therapy and Boost Injections – Orange County, CA
Chronic dehydration is a common issue affecting about 75% of Americans. Most people drink far less water than their body needs. Soda, energy drinks and other beverages can actually contribute to dehydration. Without knowing how to test for dehydration, many don't even realize they aren't drinking enough water.
Proper hydration is essential for digestion, detoxification of the liver and kidneys, and waste removal. Without it, many people face medical complications such as fatigue, headaches, joint pain, ulcers, weight gain, high blood pressure, and even kidney disease.
With IV Hydration therapy and Boost Shots, you can get the hydration and nutrients you need right when you need them, without waiting for them to go through your digestive system. You'll enjoy 100% absorption and other benefits of IV hydration immediately.
Buy Boost gift cards online and never be late with a gift again!
Know someone who could use a boost? Our e-gift cards are available in any amount and perfect for any occasion. Send instantly or schedule delivery for the day of your choice.
Here’s how it works.
You have a migraine, the flu or a hangover, or you can’t sleep or can’t lose weight or… you fill in the blank. You visit our relaxing Costa Mesa IV hydration center where our highly trained medical staff will evaluate your situation and explain the applicable IV therapies or Boost Shots to treat your condition. There are over 20 proprietary IV infusions and injections to choose from. And if your situation is unique, our doctors will gladly formulate a custom therapy just for you. You go back to your life feeling better and more energized than ever. IV infusions and injections are a safe, effective way to revive, replenish and rejuvenate your mind and body.
Meet Our Doctor
Jennifer LaBanca, RN
Jennifer LaBanca is the co-owner and CNO at Boost Hydration. She has over a decade of experience in nursing and formerly worked full time in the Critical Care Unit at St. Joseph Hospital. She also worked independently as an aesthetic nurse for Dr. John LaLonde at Newport Medical and Wellness.
Jennifer is a devoted mother and is currently training to compete in her first Ms. Bikini Fitness Universe Tour. She was recently featured in Modern Luxury magazine and you can read the full article here.
It can be hard to determine if your dizziness or headache is a result of dehydration or something else. Try these easy tests to figure out if you need to hydrate:
- Skin elasticity - Pinch the skin on the back of your hand, pull it up slightly, and let go. If you are properly hydrated, your skin should bounce back to normal within a couple seconds. However, if the skin springs back slowly, you could be suffering from dehydration.
- Amount of urine – For adults, going 8 hours or longer without urinating. Dehydrated infants may have fewer than 6 wet diapers in a day.
- Urine color - If you’re properly hydration, your urine should be mostly clear with just a hint of yellow. If it is noticeably yellow or dark, you are dehydrated.
- Blood pressure and pulse – Low blood pressure and a racing pulse can indicate dehydration.
- Visible signs – Sunken eyes may be a sign of severe dehydration.
Other Signs and Symptoms of Dehydration
Along with the two hydration tests, keep an eye out for other symptoms of dehydration. Along with the more well-known signs, like thirst or light-headedness, be aware of these other possible dehydration symptoms:
- Bad breath
- Dry skin
- Muscle cramps
- Cravings for sweet or salty snacks
How to Treat Dehydration
The most obvious solution is to drink more water. Keeping a water bottle nearby will help you get into the habit of sipping throughout the day. If you don’t like plain water, try one of these alternatives:
- Add fruit juice or pieces of fruit to your water
- Drink unsweetened, decaffeinated tea or ice tea
- Snack fruit, yogurt, smoothies, or veggies instead of dry chips, crackers, and pretzels
- Let fruit and vegetables make up half of your meal
Each of these solutions requires your body to digest and absorb the water, meaning you only get about half of the fluids you consumed. With IV hydration therapy, the fluids go directly to your bloodstream for fast, easy, 100% absorption. Instead of rehydrating gradually, feel better instantly at our Orange County hydration clinic.